- Downloads (2)
For baking creations with excellent colour results: our colour technology transforms baked goods into works of art. Can be used on bases such as fondant icing, marzipan, short bread, meringue and icing. Also suited for other areas of use of airbrush, e.g. advertising graphics, body-painting and handicrafts.
With pressurised container and air filter for uniform colour spray.
In folding box. Operating and care instructions in package. 3-year warranty.
- Size 25 x 14 x 20,5 cm
- Color red
- VE 1
Cleaning and care:
- After use always empty colour from the liquid container and clean it with water or a suitable solvent (e.g. alcohol) with the aid of a brush.
- Fill colour container with water or solvent. Now close needle opening with the fingers and at the same time activate the lever. Now the air stream flows back into the jet, so that any colour remaining in the pistol is removed.
- Carefully remove needles and clean them. Then clean the jet.
- We recommend cleaning with a STÄDTER airbrush cleaning station.
- The compressor should never be immersed in water or held under running water. When cleaning, do not allow water to penetrate the compressor.
- Use alcohol only for cleaning the airbrush pistol, but definitely not for cleaning the compressor! Simply wipe compressor with a damp cloth.
- Please never use abrasive cleaning substances, hard brushes or metallic objects to clean the plastic parts of the appliance.