- Downloads (2)
This three-dimensional baking pan is almost bringing your Paschal lamb to life and graces every easter nest and coffee table.
Our baking moulds are of a professional quality. Let a simple pound cake become a real work of art. For a children birthday party use a horse or a pirate ship, for mother's day a heart, for younger and older soccer fans a football or a soccer field.
Our range includes classical and inventive baking pans, but also pans for children. A cake does not always have to be round.
With high-quality non-stick coating for excellently baking results. Wash up the baking pan with hot water, mild detergent and a dishcloth. Do not use an abrasive or cleansing sponge or abrasive agent. Not dishwasher-proof. Temperature-proof up to 230°C. Attention! Keep out of reach of children.
In folding box with recipe
Usage and care instructions:
· Rinse with hot water before using for the first time.
· Before baking spray the pan with STÄDTER baking separating spray or grease lightly and cover with flour.
· Do not use any sharp objects or metal
utensils to remove the cake from the pan.
· Clean the pan with hot water, just a little bit of washing-up liquid and a cloth.
· Do not use any abrasive cleaning sponges, scrubbers or scourers.
· Do not put in the dishwasher.