- Downloads (2)
- Recipes (1)
Our baking tin is of a professional quality. It absorbs the heat perfectly and thus ensures a high quality result. Thanks to the special perforation, an especially crispy baking result can be obtained.
Whether ring cake, Gugelhupf, Frankfurter Kranz, cheese cake, Panettone, donuts or muffins - with our baking pans, every cake is a success!
Our range includes classical and inventive baking pans, but also pans for children. A cake does not always have to be round.
With non-stick coating for finest baking results. Wash up the baking pan with hot water, mild detergent and a dishcloth. Do not use an abrasive or cleansing sponge or abrasive agent. Not dishwasher-proof. Temperature-proof up to 230°C.
In folding box with recipe
- Material metal
- Size ø 30 cm
- Surface non-stick coating
- VE 1
Usage and care instructions:
· Rinse with hot water before using for the first time.
· Before baking spray the baking tin with baking separating spray or grease lightly and cover with flour.
· Do not use any sharp objects or metal utensils to remove the baked goods from the tin.
· Clean the baking tin with hot water, just a little bit of washing-up liquid and a cloth.
· Do not use any abrasive cleaning sponges, scrubbers or scourers.
· Do not put in the dishwasher.