- Downloads (1)
- Recipes (1)
Baking with love…
Baking together with one’s mother or grandmother often is one of the most beautiful childhood memories: kneading butter, sugar, eggs and flour to conjure up the very best and tastiest pastry creations, preferably with lots of chocolate or fresh fruit – who does not relish in such memories?
For all who love to bake for themselves and for others, we have developed our new product line “We love baking”. Whether it be muffins, brownies or cake pops – bakers large and small will find their preferred baking tin. The elegant, silver-coloured “We love baking” moulds contribute to a heavenly baking experience.
Rediscover your love of baking with our new series “We love baking”. Baking is cake-shaped happiness.
The moulds are fitted with a durable, very high quality coating to make baking and cake removal easy and to always get evenly-baked cakes. Clean baking tins with hot water, a mild detergent and a soft cloth. Please do not use abrasive cleansing sponges, scrubbers or scouring agents. Do not put in the dishwasher. Temperature-resistant up to 230 °C.
In folding box with recipe
- Material metal
- Size ø 26 cm / H 7 cm
- capacity 2750 ml
- Color silver
- Surface non-stick coating Ilaflon
- VE 1
Usage and care instructions:
· Rinse with hot water before using for the first time.
· Before baking spray the pan with STÄDTER baking separating spray or grease lightly and cover with flour.
· Do not use any sharp objects or metal utensils to remove the bread/cake from the pan.
· Clean the pan with hot water, just a little bit of washing-up liquid and a cloth.
· Do not use any abrasive cleaning sponges, scrubbers or scourers.
· Do not put in the dishwasher.
· Dry thoroughly after cleaning.